Welcome to my blog. Gys from 13to24 i was busy in few works including exam also.now I upload my blog daily. Today morning I was woke up at approx 7:00am.then after fresh I sit for study then I was finished my breakfast and ready for office(DAMILANO LEATHERS Pvt Ltd). In office I was reach on time then start pairing this make me bored and uncomfortable but I was do🤕. Later on finally approx 4:30pm I finished. After this I searched for scale.😶no one have finally I saw scale carried by alok.i ask for that scall but he not give me then later on I sit with him. After this seema call me for off.but in front on Alok I feel so much insulation.😏in this when dk sir goes out I take holiday from Sunil sir. 😛Now I was free.then me and seema goes to market and buy shoes.she take black sniker at rs.250 and and I bought shoes at rs.400. After this we eat some golgappe,chillipatato and icecream.then we bought tikki at rs.30 for pankaj. After reached home I saw teknologi Gyan who explain about ...
This is blog connect with my life events. 11/03/2021 Today I woke up at 5:44am.Im was late.i learn how to make YouTube channel for gaining more views.some steps gone through my head. In office when I do pairing.i confused with some of papers.then later I ask to dk sir about that.He told me that I ask from Alok. Alok a person who is very rude and always tried something waried according to me.I know he not tell me properly. Anyways pairing when I fill registers of check.i heated mr.malik(babuji) says for me not go with bank papers and for sign.then Alok gone. Later on I gone to sol north campus of motibag and collect study material. For bus I wait too much.when I enter in bus 😂that was too hot.even his a/c so slow.when I move fan.she also move fan. I came home with some fruits and soft drinks. After that when I see my friend Vinayak vblog he Inspired me soo much Learning Always awake on time Those topic which not understandable leave Be fair with yourself Some friends inspired you...
Hello gya today i woke at 9:26am after fresh I go bath with shampoo and detol shoap. Then I change clothes.after this I eat bread 🥪 and butter 🧈.then eat some left Kurkure for me but mummy say "this Kurkure for papa". But I eat whole 😁in middle I ask to seema for eat but she neglect so I eat all. After this I reach office at 10:26am.then akhil sir came he give me some bill and say call to vendors. Then later I send requirements of stores and reply on mails. In lunch I eat yesterday chana dal,( sabji roti and chaw) After this I go office again and send all requirements in this akhil sir gave me all 11po of Anam which signed by nikunj.after this I submit all po to dk sir and attack all copy of that po in file Few min later I again got many requirements then I send again.after this I take off and go market.in aunty Shop seema say Alok standing so we not buy on that shop. Then we take some subji(2kg potato,500grm tomato and 1palak. After this we eat party and I gave Goyal che...
टिप्पणियाँ
एक टिप्पणी भेजें